Wednesday, April 18, 2012

bittersweet business.



Oh goodness. I was close to tears after my antique magazine rack from an old barbers shop sold this morning. And shortly after that sale I was accepting payment on another favorite.... MY favorite end table i have in the store right now.  many days i wake up wanting to be charity rose theilan where i play the you know what out of the violin in the most incredible sexy way ever. but today.... today i wish to be an indian giver and magically get those pieces back and into my own home. without a price tag and for me to enjoy. business is good and for that i am fortunate. but damn is it tough when i grow attached to my treasures. i thought tonight would be a calm wednesday. but now i am really considering a toddy in memory of those two pieces. because every toddy needs a good excuse. happy wednesday friends! 

oh. one more thing. 
the confetti crate had the ribbon cutting and grand opening yesterday. there was a wonderful turnout. and a great day, it was. thanks SO much to everyone who came by the store. 
and congrats to all of the winners of the giveaways!

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment