Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm sure you've heard it all before but seriously this time..... listen.
I HAVE THE BEST POOCH IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.
She is ahhh-mazing. She melts my heart every. single. day.
Yesterday was one of those hard-core meltings that I thought I should share.
First off, she is perfect when road trippin'. We only stopped once on the way home from Birmingham to let her out to stretch. That was not even by her request.... I just had the itch to walk her on a belt I purchased at a thrift store last week. She hasn't gotten on the same page with a leash yet and bites them until they are in two pieces any time I try attaching one to her collar. Well, I tried a vintage like belt and waaa-la! She didn't mind it at all. And no, I am not making any of this story up. We stopped at a rest area which is something I'm not a huge fan of but hey.... didn't I say I'm making some changes, well chalk that down as one of them. I went to a rest area (by myself) with no fear this time and walked the pooch on a leash belt. Ballin' experience, might I add. We then stopped in Montgomery at Eastchase because Ziggy insisted. Now I know why it was such an important stop for her. It wasn't the idea of showing off that she wins the battle of refusing to wear a leash and instead prances around with a belt attached to her waist neck. It was totally not that at all.
 She simply wanted to display my purchase in a way that was better than anyone else could even think about doing so. 
Cant touch this, na-na-na-na! 
Well done, Ziggy.

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment