Monday, October 4, 2010

It is 12:45 in the friggin' morning. Yes, I am [most always] awake later than others. Night owl, indeed. Tonight might be later than normal seeing how I am still wide awake. When I am anticipating something it automatically gives me "wings" as the redbull advertisement says and pushes my energy level to the max. [without drinking and sort of energy drink] Well, tomorrow is a big day for me. I am nervous [ a little ] but more than anything just ready to get the procedure over with.

To all who called me today letting me know they are thinking about and praying for me....
thanks! 

My people rock! They really, really do. I know how busy everyone is and even that 2 minute phone call or 44 seconds of their time to text a "thinking of you tomorrow" means way way more than you guys know.

I know that I am going to be well taken care of from appointment time on. There and at home. Without a doubt, I will have the best at home care available. The boyfriend always get an A+ in the TLC department.

love,
m

p.s. i might be loopy tomorrow and if i feel like snagging up this lappy top and blogging don't judge my posts. they may or may not make much sense to anyone but myself. thanks, pop-tarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment