Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hey guys, guess who?
I have a (part-time) profession of telling stories from the life of mine.
So here ya go.... I will share a few.


I've been told that I have a smile that will melt a heart time and time again.
This if from the outside looking in inside looking out. So maybe I am sitting on a desk to get that particular view....
Is this real or am I dreaming? 
I am pretty sure my belly is pink and polka-dotted.... or so I've been told.
This is my intimidating face. 




This is an adult bev because it's five o'clock somewhere.
This is me on a shopping spree. 
No reason other than I am spoiled.
This is what nap time with Mom looks like.


Speaking of nap time..... I think it is about that time as we speak. 
I hope you enjoyed all of my (short) stories.

xoxo, ziggy

No comments:

Post a Comment