Saturday, January 2, 2010

I have this friend.....

Don't mind me while I obsess over some of her words that I find fancy....

"And the Goddess sent word that this would be a red letter year"
"I will lean into you and you can be the wind. I will open up my mouth and you can come rushing in. You can rush in so hard, make it so I can't breathe. I breathe too much anyway. I can do that anyday."
"So I walk like I'm on a mission cuz that's the way I groove. I got more and more to do, less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves."
"we get a little further from perfection each year on the road, I think that's called character, I think that's just the way it goes"
"Every song has a you. A you that the singer sings to"

No comments:

Post a Comment