Thursday, January 14, 2010

Run run as fast as you can, cant catch me I'm the year twenty ten!


Everything is happening all so fast this year. It's like the sun on my shoulders and wind in my face on a beautiful day. (Something I will never have a complaint about but never have enough hours in the day) I am blessed. I'm very excited to be able to share my happiness with others in this world. If I had a profession today I'd chose photography. So far this year, the moments I have been fortunate to have placed in my life have been ones that only pictures can capture the happiness in my eyes and make it possible to look back on. I have a good (giggly) feeling inside that each tomorrow is going to be a competition to yesterday because every day gets better. "Ain't Life Grand"


love,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment