Monday, June 28, 2010

Can you pretend with me that today is Father's Day again? It was only eight days ago, right?
Any who, let the pretending begin....

My Daddy = 
A man that I love and respect....
Someone who has a heart of gold..
He can out cook anyone. (promise)

A hard worker.
Always has the yard looking beautiful and the pool extremely clean.


Loves him some good music....and has the knowledge about musicians that will blow your mind. (stating the obvious- that's where I get my love for music) Oh and he likes it turned up loud.... another bonus.


This is one of the best things I have witnessed in awhile.. A Janis cd he burned sitting on the front seat of this...

Don't you know he is just the cutest thing ever riding around jamming to Janis? Well, I do.

I love my Daddy.
Happy (late) Father's Day to him.
love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment