Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy (hot) Hump Day!
I've been working in the yard this morning and still at it this afternoon.

The list of what I know is short.
In fact....
It consists of this:
DO NOT WEAR FLIP FLOPS WHILE TRYING TO USE A BIG BOY SHOVEL.

The list of what I don't know is forever long, unfortunately.
If I knew I wouldn't sound ignorant I'd share a few of the things about gardening I'm unsure of.
However, I'm not sure that is possible.

Dear Confederate Jasmine in the left pot,
Please don't make me bring you back to life and strangle you. Just come back on your own so it will be a pleasant welcome back party. I'm a symmetrical person and I don't appreciate how you are so not matching the lovely confederate jasmine in the right pot. Helllllo, this is what welcomes guests. Not the flag. (because we don't have one) Not the wreath. (because I'm still brainstorming after 3 long months and trying to come up with something intense) Not the ruby red door. (because the paint hasn't been purchased yet.... coming soon though) YOU----- you ----- YOU----- confederate Jasmine on the left!!!!!!!! People turn there noses up at YOU because you are dead. Your fellow right hand man is just fine but doesn't like hanging out alive by his lonesome. So come on.... do yo thang girl! It's not that bad on this planet.
hugs and kisses,
your little green thumb wanna be owner


I'm going back outside to attempt another outside makeover. I think we need these "earrings" for the house.... 



for a teeny-weenie price of $357.91 (each) dear geezers. is that normal? or is it (like always) my taste/luck to pick out the most expensive (without knowing)!!!!!










http://www.lampsplus.com/


love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment