Tuesday, November 16, 2010

chalk talk.


HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY, CASEY!
You are such a sweet (and extremely well-behaved) brown dog. I am embarrassed to say that I am too lazy to get out of my comfy bed (where the lap top is sitting in... get this, my lap) and go to the desktop computer to snag a picture to share of the birthday girl. Casey is the presh chocolate lab that belongs to the "H" household.  It is now on my to-do list to share some puppy love as my crooked teeth pooch has been stealing the spotlight lately.


 READ: this post was actually done last night but apparently didn't show up... as I am well awake and getting things done at this point in my day and not still laying in the bed as it says above. save that "pat on the back" for a day that i'm pulling my hair out and need major encouragement.

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment