Monday, November 1, 2010

P.P.

My Uncle was the football coach at Meigs Middle School for 26 years and planned on retiring next June. Uncle Paul was diagnosed with cancer last March and on May 1st he passed away at the age of sixty-one.
Aunt Harriett and Uncle Paul were married for 38 years filled with love. And faith. 

It seems like each year on November 1st I find myself skipping straight on over to Thanksgiving and Christmas....
the holidays.
family gatherings.

I pray for strength as our entire family grieves over the loss of such a wonderful man during the upcoming holidays. My heart hurts. But even more.... my heart hurts for my Aunt Harriett. She knows no other way of life other than to be with Uncle Paul.


Sometimes, it's the little reminders that you are thought about and loved that get you through your day. 

love,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment