Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I WENT TO AMSTERDAM!

Ah-ha! No I didn't travel far, far away to get to "the real" Amsterdam. (unfortunately) I just bee-bopped a few miles from The Hotel at Auburn University and stopped at this cute little cafe.















The boyfriend and I enjoyed yet another "fill my belly" date in Auburn. David had tuna and I had a crab cake sandwich. Mine was voted top 100 crab cakes in Alabama. It was pretty darn good.The wait to be seated almost scooted us to another place. I'm glad we stuck it out because I can at least get someones attention today (maybe) by saying I went to Amsterdam on this bloggy title. Hope you all are having a......

happy hump day!

I'm heading down to the pool for some much needed sun. Holy Moly, I am in a wedding in a few days. I should have been skipping all these meals AND living by the pool. 

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment