Thursday, January 6, 2011

 "Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead."
Philippians 3:13

 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27  

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13

I got mail today. A check from Willow House (that's always a plus) and Memo Mail, my favorite mail to get, hands down. (in case you are new here- Memo is my Grandmother and her hand written mail means the world to me. So does she.) Well, the three pages filled with the most beautiful and loving words of inspiration I got today brought a smile to my face. Without a doubt I know she believes in me. She always has and always will. The verses above are ones she sent for me to read. Memo reminded me that we can be set free from our past when we place our future in God's hand. I am so thankful for her. So very thankful. Today I feel blessed.


love,
m
 



No comments:

Post a Comment