Sunday, January 30, 2011

i think your tractor is sexy.

i have some news to share.
i don't have a clue what category this falls under.
but here goes.....
this weekend....

wait for it..................................... 
wait for it.....................................

i learned how to plow a field.
on a big green tractor. 
{or in my own words, give a field of grass a haircut.}
sure, you monkeys that know me probably dont believe it but I PROMISE what I just said typed REALLY DID HAPPEN. i drove a tractor. i admit, i had help. okay, i admit.... i wasn't even remotely close to doing anything on my very own. but i did take charge of the wheel a few times (for a few seconds) and felt like a ninja cowgirl or something.

i was not lying when i said all things new this year. 
midnight {tractor} rider.... check! 

love,
m 

No comments:

Post a Comment