Monday, May 3, 2010

Hey Tator Tots,

I found something spectacular today. Before I lay it right out there for you by telling you immediately I'd appreciate it if you'd promise not to make fun if it's way old school and I'm behind the times these days..........

JANGO!
Jango, guys.
( add the dot com and wa-bam...it's perfect. )
I always seem to run out of my free time on pandora before the month is over and today i discovered jango.com and it allows me to creae stations like pandora. and i'm pretty sure it's fo free, too.
oh yay - happy dance - ready set go!

..............
thank you http://www.jango.com/ for making my anxiety  more at ease for now i have no fear of running out of time for free continuous tunes coming from my laptop as i sit and play. =)

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment