Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother:

Most importantly - Godly
Beautiful
Kind Hearted
unselfish
talented
supportive
understanding
just so stinkin' lovely


My Dad, Sister and I got Mama a round trip to Michigan! And I'm kind of jealous. 

Although.... I am hoping to get in my car and drive up there next week! Fingers crossed that it can work out? Oh yes. Allie has her dance recital and I can only imagine how adorable it will be.

My Sunday Lunch had a mad-yummy menu that looked like this:
Chicken N Dumplings.
Dirty Rice.
Broccoli and cheese casserole.
Boston Butt. (yes, with Grandad's homemade bbq sauce)
Baked Beans.
Broccoli Salad.
Bacon Dip.
Pickled Okra.


Desserts galore. And I'm sure I probably missed a few things that were prepared for lunch. My Memo is a spectacular cook. No really, it's no joke when I say spectacular.


We rode down to the pond.
Ziggy and Coby played hard core until we had a pit bull visit.  I named him Beans.
I chugged a "lemon propel" to quench my thirst only to look up at a precious smiling Memo following my drink with "Was that the Wine?" And the answer was yes. Memo makes her own little wine coolers.

Good Mother's Day. I sure do love my Mama. ( and family )

Later that night we made our way to Andalusia for Ribs, baked potatoes and a salad. I did some serious eating yesterday needless to say.


Now off to make something happen in my life today.
I have a list stored in my brain with the title of "A Few New".
So it begins today.... and I'm trying to dust off some things in my life and even pledge them with the orange pledge that smells so good. Wish me luck, pretty please.










love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment