Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I've got two things for you, tater tots!
(both egg realted....just different birds)

I love the color robins egg blue. I want furniture in that exact shade.


And now for the flip flop part....

Who in the world was the first person to say -
"hey, i think i'm going to eat whatever it is inside that egg... you know, the egg that comes out of a chickens butt!"

(thanks a lot daddy and david for discussing this in front of the girl who absolutely loves eggs and nearly almost every day for breakfast cooks herself one. yes, that would be me. i'm sure you both were unaware that this morning my breakfast would be cooked, thought about, and thrown away)

THOSE ARE THE THINGS I WISH I COULD(simply)FORGET!
Now what is a freak like me supposed to eat for breakfast when we are out of milk and/or cereal? Thanks pumpkin heads. No really, i'm mad.  

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment