Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you want to know  the single most unpleasant thing I have felt in the past couple of days?
THIS NASTY COUGH THAT I HAVE.
Umm.... eww. Please go away.


Pretty Please take time to say a prayer for my Uncle Paul and Aunt Harriet.


The boyfriend is sick.... I hope he feels much better tomorrow than he did all day today. 

All together we had a fun weekend. I got to spend some much needed time with Chelsea and Emme by the pool Friday afternoon.


 Also, more much needed time included hanging with the sister on Friday night.   
David and Mel grilled burgers last night.


Oh and you best believe that I helped out, too!


Following the tummy fill-up we all three went to our favorite little honky tonk. I am thrilled to tell you that I have a nice little 4+ minute video of Mel and David putting on one heck of a performance singing "Picture" by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow. It included role play and all! I truly hate anyone had to miss that.

Did YOU soak up any sunshine this weekend?
I sure couldn't turn it down!!




I hope everyone has a Merry Monday tomorrow!

love,
m

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like yall had a wonderful weekend! Since I wasn't at the honky tonk I must see the video!! I bet it's so dadgum funny! Post please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out how to post the video. It is definitely worth a share! HELP!

    ReplyDelete