Friday, April 23, 2010

Shhhhhhh......

Don't tell David what happens when he goes to work.
And hey, don't fuss at me for allowing it... I totally put a towel down for protection!



HAPPY DANCE IT'S FRIDAY!
LETS GET CRAY-CRAY!

Oh- notice the curtains. Thanks, Mrs. Molly for all your help! I'm going to Troy today to get the last set.... And I'll say a prayer that we did a correct count on all those darn little tabs before we start with the last two! =) Annnnnd- notice the yellow paint. Welp, it went bye bye as of yesterday. Hooray! I love the new color choice I just need a ladder to finish up a few areas! Today is not a painting day, though. I'm not feeling it. I'm about to head to Troy to love on this beautiful little angel...


All the pictures of Emme are wonderfully done by Candace Nelson.
candacenelsonphotography.com



 

So, Happy Friday!
love,
m



No comments:

Post a Comment