Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I lucked up with a great find last week at "Thrift Town" in Andalusia. It is a wine rack table type thing. AND oh my golly am I not a little upset about something. That little wino-rack needed a little TLC.... a paint job that is. You would know that I planned on painting it WHITE and then giving it a distressed look.... who cares about the finishing touch, right?! My point is I GOT SO flipp-flopped when I discovered the white pricey paint turned upside down that I didn't even think to paint that thing. Instead I picked up baskets and frames and yea yea you get the drift..... nothing got painted with prior intentions of painting them white. I think now the wine rack needs to be two things:

1) FULL OF EXPENSIVE WINES          

2) PAINTED A COLOR OTHER THAN WHITE!

 Hellloooooooo Mallory's Brain - Please Return! She needs you terribly.

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment