Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm going to take a trip down memory lane with the.....
BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Happy Birthday Amy!

Thank you for always giving me a personal tattoo parlor.
Thank you for keeping it clean.... and most importantly-
THANK GOD IT WAS ALWAYS ONLY TEMP!



"hike up your skirt a little more and show the world to me"


You were always so good to follow the footprints in the sand while at the same time you joined my gypsie soul and went along for quite an adventure.

 




Hey Amy, thanks for still claiming me as a friend when at the end of the night I looked like this.



Thank you for brightening my life.


I love the spur-of-the-moment in you. Glad you were ready to ride to Gatlinburg an hour after I asked you and an hour before I left.



If I was a turtle you'd be holding my shell because I would have lost it somewhere along the way.


Oh where to begin on the roomie adventure we shared in Destin, Florida....



"What day is it Mom?"

(for once I know the answer to that question)

It's YOUR BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY DANCE! It's your birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Amy! You deserve a day filled with love and laughter. I miss you and can't wait to see you soon.
love,
m 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to sweet Amy! She does deserve love and laughter AND a medal for being your roomie!!!! That was a walk down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete