Monday, February 1, 2010

At the parentals....

I walk in and my Daddy has the song "in the year 2525" by Zager & Evans playing (at a volume that's my favorite....fairly loud) while he is strumming softly on his guitar made (well, rebuilt I think) and signed by Denny Zager himself. And the nice little finishing touch I have for you peeps- My Daddy's guitar pick was one he recently ordered made out of a quarter. The quarter was from 1956.... That was the year the wonderful man I call my Father was born.







My lovely Mother hasn't made it home from Jean's Flowers. She puts some talent she has to use with arrangements and such.... It gets somewhat crazy up there during this month if I do recall.... Valentine's Day maybe??! She'll be strolling in before I leave hopefully.... If not she missed a visit from the coolest daughter!


i love the parentals very very much.
love,
m

1 comment: