Saturday, February 6, 2010

grandparents you are special yes you are.




The road to Memo and Grandad's house is never too long.... A much needed (and way overdue) visit with my grandparents completed my Thursday night this past week. It's such a peaceful feeling when I hit their dirt road. I think it is more the anticipation I have about the time I'm going to spend with them rather than approaching the dirt and saying farewell to the gravel. The love I share with them has a special place in my heart and always will.
Now I just need to head on down to Goshen to love on my sweet Meme. That is a much overdue visit as well...... If my seminar (you know the one I thought was last Sunday, HA! Well.... it's THIS Sunday. Imagine that, Mal got mixed up!) wasn't tomorrow I would make that happen then. I am thinking about planning it sometime during the week!
love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment