Friday, February 12, 2010

Re-united at last.




I know you have already heard about my run in to Miss Krista. Well, here she is! Despite the attire and no make-up we are pretty darn cute friends if I do say so myself.




I really, really fancy these things:


*we now have a supper club-Tuesday was the first of many. No worries, I'll be blogging about the first and, more than likely, every one. I'm sure I'll be bragging about the menu's our men come up with! =)


*can get to each other in 48 seconds if we need to, she's having a little tiny mite and i'm going to be something fierce in that childs life. (i don't know if we are going the aunt route or godmother route.....)


*that girl just understands me. Need I say more? Yes, I will. She puts a pretty cute little smile on my face!!






No comments:

Post a Comment