Saturday, February 6, 2010

old man pants

I stole the town mayor card from YOU last night, Mr. Cata. Ahh HA! In yo face! David and I went with his parents to Buck Board for dinner last night and had a yummy meal. I ran into Amy Miller (a sweet sweet pledge sister of mine) and her husband. Seeing her kind hearted self made me so happy.... it has been several years since we have seen each other. I've missed her! Also, I saw Miss Krista's smiling face and found out she is expecting! AND lives less than a mile from David. Score! I get to see her lots more now! She even stopped by this afternoon before she went into work. Gah, I've missed her too! So anyway, needless to say.... Mallory got the Mayor crown last night rather than Daivd. Write that down. =)

toodles
love,
m

1 comment:

  1. The Mayor's Card caused a little misunderstanding!!!!!

    ReplyDelete