Thursday, February 25, 2010


I want another night like this particular one soon, please maam'. The highlight was of course sharing the night with Ani DiFranco live. For the both of us, it was our first time ever we were in her presence. I feel strongly it will not be our last. The little things that completed the night were this after party where we greeted the coming and going, hungry and full, customers at a steak house somewhere between Athens and Atlanta. Oh what I would do to relive this exact moment... oh what I would give to remember what we were performing while this picture was taken. And oh what I would pay to drive around in cirlces (for an hour or more) in one small hotel parking lot with a song on repeat. Tiffany, be expecting a surprise in the mail! I sent it today. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment