Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Miss Quinlan


Dear TQ,

I miss our adventures.

I miss turning an "atv" store into a gym in our very own little..I mean big... world.

I miss your laugh.

I miss your support with my part time palm reading job.

I miss our fake tatts that appeared on our wrists.

I miss our sleepless nights that took place time and time again.

I miss our made up vocabulary.

I miss your face, bigitme!

I miss sharing songs on repeat in person.



I wish you and I could relive many of the black out monster nights all over again. (including the night that I drove while eating 2 week old mac-n-cheese)

I wish we could knock on your old apt door again to see who it is now witnessing the life of.

I wish the two of us lived WAY closer together.

I wish I could see you right now.


I love you.

I love you.

I love you.


SEE YOU SOON!

love,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment