Saturday, February 20, 2010

Modest Mouse - Gravity Rides Everything.
Perfect way for me to start off my day!



I think you want to hear more...you need to hear more..... Do me a favor- download yourself some of these great tunes today. You need them in your life, perhaps?!! And if you are feeling like you could conquer the world today then BURN YOU A CD (after paying the musicians for their talent via itunes or something similar) enjoy the new tunes in your vehicle, windows down, and take a journey down a rode you have never been on before. My bet is you see something fascinating on that road that you have never been down. I would even bet you see and feel something beautiful at some point on the "new" road. Apply that to the way you live your life....



Such as:

Jimmy Cliff - The Harder They Come.

The XX - Stars

The Black Crowes - Thorn in My Pride

Toots & Maytals - Pressure Drop

Jewel - Hands

Umphrey's McGee - End of the Road

Phish - Fee

Dave Matthew Band - The Idea of You

Kings of Leon - Revelry

Kenny Chesney - Sherry's Living in Paradise

Van Morrison - Ballerina

Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mama

Widespread Panic - Don't Wanna Lose You

Pretty Lights - Finally Moving





Okay, I'll stop now. Surely you will love a few, need a few, play a few on repeat today, or hey, maybe all of them will strike your fancy at just the right time!! Happy Week-end! I'm getting a shower and heading to Florida to help celebrate Mel's birthday! I think a mimosa would help with motivation this morning.... gah-lee! At least I'm awake.. unlike some cutie I know!

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment