Monday, August 23, 2010

"but a good brain ain't diddley
if you don't have the facts
we live in a breakable take-able world
an ever available possible world
and we can make music
like we can make do
genius is in a back beat
backseat to nothing if you're dancing
especially something stupid
like I.Q.
for every lie I unlearn
I learn something new
I sing sometimes for the war that I fight
'cause every tool is a weapon -
if you hold it right."
 -ani difranco, people. ani difranco. love her with me. it's not hard to do. the words that come out of her mouth could stalk my ears and always keep them filled. i wouldn't complain.
















Today. This Monday, Monday....I'd say lets drink more coffee than normal and make it a hyper, bouncing off the walls Monday but I don't really care for coffee. So, someone do it for me. (i don't ask for much... come on)

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment