Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Memo" Mail.

remember when i told you guys about my grandmother, memo, sending me hand written letters at least once a week? well i wanted to share the one i got today. she has the sweetest way of putting words on paper.

"Mallory and David,
    The blessings in our life are so much more meaningful when you have someone to share them with. I truly believe it was God's will when the two of you met at Mr. Ho's months ago. Mallory since you were born you have been a meaningful part of our lives. David since you are in Mallory's life now we feel the same about you. You both are so special and to God also. I can't imagine getting through anything without Grandad, faith, and love of family, (and friends...Ziggy I'm not leaving you out) Sending love and prayers. Memo and Grandad
P.S. I guess I'm just in a sentimental mood.
8-24-10
Thought for the day
"Always think good memories"
"Always value the love of family and friends"
"When you count your blessing, they always outnumber your problems"
"God can help us when we make mistakes- but HE can't do much for is if we do nothing."
"Age is mostly a matter of mind, If you don't mind it doesn't matter" (this is for memo and grandad)
"We take for granted God's spectacular creation which surrounds us. Everything in creation reflects God's glory. God's glory is all around us" (this is for you two at Gantt Lake, so pretty down there!)
<3 memo"




"memo mail" makes me feel so loved. and truly blessed. oh, and i cried, happy tears.


love,
m

1 comment:

  1. You are very lucky to have 2 sets of very loving grandparents. Your MeMo always wrote me at least once a week while I was away at college and I always looked forward to her very special letters. She has continued to send her sweet notes and they do mean so much. You are very lucky!!!!

    ReplyDelete