Saturday, August 7, 2010

P.O. Box 52

Hey, guys!
It's me, Ziggy.
My Mommy is the best. If I ask for something.....I usually get it. That is because she loves the gift of giving. Surprises, oh I love them too. That is because my Mommy surprises me tons. I'll tell you two examples. 
One- she sometimes surprises me with random dance offs and sings me the song "Who let the dogs out" I think it's her favorite. I enjoy it myself. 
Two- I usually wait in the car when she runs in to the little Post Office but today SURPRISE!!! I got to go in with her and look for *Memo Mail. So for that I gave you guys a little nugget grin. 

love,
z

*memo mail - my grandmother sends me (and David and Ziggy) mail at least once a week. I keep every letter I get. I cherish them now and will have them to cherish for the rest of my life. So sending hand written letters to others is something that I will always appreciate. No matter how email savy the world gets.... me? I'm a fan of the old school way of sending a hello, love, thanks, congrats, ect. Memo mail is never sent without a date and thought for the day. Another trait that I swooped up myself, I date things. Especially letters. Thank you Memo for making me find such appreciation for something that most overlook this day in time.
love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment