Sunday, August 1, 2010

             oooooh, dirty water. we love you. (minus the possible gators) but here's
      the problem we have ran into- we can't survive without a breeze on a day like today. 
 
So....that being said we are back inside waiting on the sunset hoping for a slight temperature drop.  I'm not sure if you can consider us pansies for that decision but if you want to chance it head down this way and I'll gladly walk down in the 110 degrees heat with you for your own judgment. If you can stand it then I will tough it out. Chances are, you will be enjoying yourself inside just quick as me and the boyfriend decided to. Never fear that we can't have just as much fun inside... I mean seriously, David has on his party hat. Look out, tator-tots. IT IS SUNDAY FUNDAY!

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment