Monday, August 23, 2010

One day last week we had a house full and kabob's were the calories chosen to intake. 
I was prepping them before the crowd showed up just to spare some butt bumping in our small kitchen. I usually give my sister all the credit for the O.C.D. crown...until I found myself struggling big time with getting over the fact that the kabobs aren't going to be the same. Kabobs don't even need to be the same. Years ago, in my high school days, John Mayer brought something to my attention. He stopped in the middle of doing what he's paid well to do for a quick shoe tying re-do. He went on to explain (briefly) the reason that was necessary was because he was a very symmetrical person and one shoe was tied tighter than the other. My attention wondered from the next song played and thought only about myself having the same problem. I am the same way. John Mayer and I could be best friends. Well, honestly back in the high school time frame, style that causes me to make the eeekkk noise, young buck days I probably wasn't thinking we could be friends.... I was more  dreaming he could be my boyfriend because of that one common ground we shared. I'm a symmetrical kind of gal.... house hunting, cooking kabobs and balancing out matching end tables. That more than likely has something to do with me being a even number freak and spazzing about odd numbers. Yet, such an odd person I am. That's all.
kabob prep

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment