Tuesday, August 31, 2010

text convo:
d- Guess what? Topless Betty Brown is getting exchanged today.

me- Oh, really? Woo Hoo! We don't have to rename her do we? 
me- Let's just pretend she had a therapy session on how to quit being a trashy curbside hooker and hope she comes back as a "new", clean lady.

d- Hahaha.... sounds good to me. Even if the new one is blue like the rest of the trash cans on our street.

me- Noooooo!! It can't be blue! I will return it... OR, spray paint it brown!

d- Hahahah!

me- I'm now starring out the window like a crazy old lady waiting for our new trash can to get here in hopes that it's brown. Something is seriously wrong with this picture.


*our trash can (aka- Betty Brown) was involved in some things that wouldn't make parents proud. We would come home and find her beaten by the trash guys and sometimes topless. The last straw was the men taking her top with them.... But once a week she would just let it happen.....Today is a new day... We sent Betty Brown to get her problems in line! (hopefully)*

No comments:

Post a Comment