Monday, August 30, 2010

Looking forward....

KICKOFF STARTS IN FIVE DAYS! 
I've got football fever....bigtime!
Oh, also.... Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the coming up weekend has an extra day!! Woo-Hoo!

We had a couple from Troy come visit this weekend and shamefully, I didn't take a single picture to share. For that I kicked my own butt with my own foot. It rained. No surprise. That's just what it does on the weekends here, lately anyway. Bayou Lena has felt zero love come Happy Dance time (every weekend). She has just been cooped up in this creepy dark boat house all alone.Bless her soul! 

Mother Nature.... SAVE THE RAIN FOR THE WEEK DAYS! please.

Make the most of this Monday.... and make the most of the last two days of August. September will be here to slap you across the face and then kiss you on the lips come Wednesday! And I suggest you are at least ready! That month always seems to be full force! 


love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment