Monday, August 2, 2010

I realize the picture is poor..... give the crackberry camera a break. (notice I'm not taking credit)

Just wanted to show off a few things.... My lovely plants- compliments of my mother for treating us with them. They are much better than the previous plants... you know, the ones I killed. I'm not just saying that because they are dead and gone.... I'm fo' real. AND.... the new jellybean doormat. THANKS THANKS THANKS, Mama. You are the bestest. I smile every time I run from my car to the door. What is my hurry? Because of the black snake I spotted like a month ago. Yep, my heart races still thinking it's under the house waiting to strike in my direction. Between that and the gator that I just know is creeping around near our place I'd say I am classified as scardy cat numero uno. For info about the gator, just ask. Her name is Gucci. 

love,
m


 

No comments:

Post a Comment