Thursday, March 18, 2010

Baby Talk.

Not as in goo-goo-gah-gah....
more along the lines of (drumroll, please)....

CHELSEA HAISTEN GHOLSTON is going in at four o'clock this afternoon and at some point after that she will become a mommy for the first time. I talked to her about thirty minutes ago and before I got off the phone I said "Well, I guess this will be the last time I talk to you before you become a mother." She sounded calm. I even asked Chelsea if she was nervous (because in her voice I couldn't tell at all if she was) and she said "Nope!" I have faith that Chelsea will be a great mother. I can't wait to meet little Emme.

I think I might have forgotten to share pictures from Chelsea's Baby Shower a couple weeks ago. If I am wrong (and repeating) deal with it, dumplin'. It's not going to hurt you to look again.

Chelsea with some of the hostess crew!


Carolyn Gholston, Chelsea's mother-in-law and my mother pouring punch.

Standing next to the lady who gave birth to me 24 years ago. Didn't she do such a fabulous job? :)

I thought Emme got lots of very nice things!


The shower was in The First Baptist Church Parlor. 
P.S. it's gorgeous!



GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING, CHELSEA!
I will see you AND Emme tomorrow!
I LOVE YOU.
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment