Tuesday, March 30, 2010




Follow me....

trust me.... just trust a little pooch like me with these things!



Almost there.... see that cute man? He's what I was sure you wouldn't regret following me for. Oh and the lake, of course! How could you resist?!


I even delivered him a beer for all his hard work!



Now lets get down to business.... I've done a good deed or two today.



The love birds sure aren't worried about me right now...



I'm just doing my thing... in the most spastic way possible.



See.... the adults are starting a project that has to be watched closely.... which means a pup like me can get away with anything! Woo Hoo!


I don't guess I was that bad because I got treated to an afternoon boat ride. And on top of that- they let me drive!


love,
ziggy

No comments:

Post a Comment