Sunday, March 14, 2010

SUNDAY SUNDAE.

If you are feeling hungover blah on a beautiful day like today and you don't have anything to do....

 laying around on the couch is just NOT an option. I had a hard time convincing Peter Pan of that this a.m.


This was the bait to making him believe me that he WOULD feel better if he walked outside with me....



There is just nothing like peach ice-cream in a wine glass. It was still a little chilly out when we went to the porch this morning so it was perfecto. Holding the stem while eating keeps the hands from freezing. Just as I knew, David was easy to convince that the fresh air and ice-cream served my way made him feel much better.


I hope you enjoyed your Sunday. God is good. The day was beautiful. This getting dark later thing is always my favorite.


love,
m

SAGO PALM FREAK OUT!!!!
Ziggy has the tendacy to get into things. I still find her as the biggest angel ever, though. Well my parents brought ten or more sago palms over to Gantt. I had them all out in the yard all day yesterday and most of the day today. Not coolio at all that I was google-ing info on them today only to find out that they will kill a dog if they eat them!  FREAK OUT? That's pretty much the layout of what went down.... Ziggy is acting fine though. Thank GOODNESS!


Yes, that is Curious George Ziggers right up in the Sago Palm festivities. I'm over the idea of those things I feel! Between the poison scare and my thumb hurting like omg-ness I think I will retire that idea. I hope that doesn't mean I'm too big of a drama queen baby pants.

....and since I am over it, you can buy one (or two, three, four) from me for a whoppin $14.00! No seriously, I think they need another home. =)



love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment