Thursday, March 18, 2010

GREEN DAY this year

A toast to the pretty darlin' boyfriend!

 

I can't get enough of you baby green beer!



"it took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures b/c I've got the kind of beauty that moves"



Clean Green.


JukeBox Junkies! There is nothing like the selection at Mindosas.


The boyfriend and Ziggy prior to the shenanigan filled night.


"When I smile like this it makes me look like a leprechaun. So, that means I can go out with the adults tonight, right?"



love,
m

3 comments:

  1. Mallory! Your St. Patty's Day looked like a lot of fun!!!!! I love the pic of the green beer and Ziggy smiling like a leprechaun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LACEY!! I hope you are doing well. I keep up with you through your blog! So glad you are enjoying Atlanta! I need to come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved, loved, loved your toast to the pretty darlin' boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete