Friday, March 26, 2010

I am so proud to say that I am FINALLY finished painting the downstairs den. Hoooooray! Oh and did I mention it's Friday? That is always worth a cheer. If I could bust out the old cheerleading uniforms I would. Maybe. I am feeling somewhat extreme today. Is it the paint getting to me? Nooo, it is fairly normal for me to take things to another level I think. I'm still hoping to hear back from Chuy. I have a pretty long list of things that need to be done. How about I just let Chuy wear the uniforms and I teach him a few cheers to finish the afternoon with. I think he would be much more entertaining to watch anyways. Although, I do see some humor in me attemtping to put on uniforms from highschool. Hmmmm.... Something to think laugh about! Oh joy.

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment