Monday, March 15, 2010

"mountains looked like fun, climbed up to the sun"

1) Bill (the brother)













2) Shelly (the sis in-law)













3) Victoria (cosmetology pal)













4) Jessica (old roomie in Troy, AL)













5) Brittany Bell (sorority sister)










6) Amy (old roomie in Destin, FL)











7) Kevin (Amy's boyfriend)










Is it alright if I'm super duper jealous of the list above? The Reason? It's simple. They have all been out to Breckenridge at some point in the past couple months.

I am going to get the planning going on MY trip as soon as Red Rocks lets me in on the summer schedule! And with the help of this lady....

I will have a ride happily waiting at the airport....
I've heard she might even make me a sign to jump around holding as if we have never been in an airport! Not because that is the case.... just because we are spastic like that. It happens especially when we get to see each other in person, which unfortunately happens not nearly enough due to the distance we live apart. Although, don't doubt that our phone conversations aren't somewhat on the spastic side as well. Believe me, they can be. It's just an advantage you get if you witness Tiffany and I reuniting!  


I miss living in Breckenridge for many reasons..... and with you I will share a couple!

On sunny days "working" at the Shirt Mine required sitting outside the store with our friends and their dogs and getting paid. (When Bobbie was out of town anyway)



Walking to the seven 11 with Katie around midnight. Oh and everything about that girl. I miss my friend.


"from the peak I've got such a view forgot to hang on" WSP



OKAY I HAVE GOT TO GO PAY MY ZIGGY SOME ATTENTION. SHE'S BEEN IN THE CAR TOO LONG OR SOMETHING AND IS STARVING.... for playtime with me, that is.

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment