Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yo!

Outside my window.... It's a gorgeous day and Ziggy is running free.
I am thinking.... About taking a walk.

I am thankful for....the love I recieve from my family.

From the kitchen.... most importantly, it's clean.
I am wearing.... a uber huge t-shirt and shorts.... so it's a must that I go walk this afternoon.
I am creating.... images in my head of me riding on a boat.
I am going.... to Wanee Musical festival in a month. Wooo-Hooo!
I am reading... The Same Kind of Different as Me.

I am hoping.... the weather does what it says this week-end.

I am hearing... birds chirping, I love when you can open all windows for fresh air.

Around the house.... I see about 6 of Ziggy's favorite toys... or things turned to Ziggy's toys by her choice.
One of my favorite things.... music
A few plans for the rest of the week: cut Heather and Jay-Lee's hair, possible color appointment to be squeezed in, my friend Chelsea is giving birth to Emme tomorrow afternoon, Wine World Market trip, and get fitted for the bridesmaid dress for Mary Beth and Jeff's wedding. I've got a pretty happening weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment