Monday, March 22, 2010

Ziggy made some changes take place in someones life!
And it's not because she can sport this pink cap that came from Detriot like it's going out of style.....

I think it's because David didn't chose her, she chose him. Isn't there something in all of us that appreciates the feeling of being needed? She somehow managed to make David, who has speant the past "twenty something" years of his life not being a dog lover. How that was possible... I haven't a clue. But with confidence I say - The precious pooch I introduced him to totally made him fall in love with her.

There is no hiding my smile when David tells me this morning that he and Ziggy are going to the "Gater Grocery" to get breakfast together. There is no hiding my smile when David insists that Ziggy goes along with he and Mel on a gun shooting adventure. There is no hiding my smile when I look over to find that Ziggy is all up in David's lap. There is no hiding my smile when David tells me a Ziggy story when I missed something adorable that she did. And there is DEFINITELY no hiding my smile when David has to run back into the house (because he forgot something) to find Ziggy walking across the kitchen counter and I ask "Well, did you get onto her?" And his response is "No, I just couldn't."


love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment